Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer is Evil

Have you noticed how the Bible calls Hell a lake of burning fire? That sounds hot, doesn't it? Therefore, hot is evil. Summer is evil. The Bible says so. You know, kinda.

I'm disappointed with myself. It is only week two of marathon training, and I've skipped a run last week, and bombed on my long run this week. I'm printing out a new schedule and I'm determined to run it. Even if that means getting up at 5am a few times a week. Zzzz...

Went for my long run of 9 miles today... managed a 5k. I didn't wake up early enough and it was too hot. Note to self: if The Weather Channel says there is a Heat Advisory, and tells you to stay out of the sun and refrain from outdoor activities, listen. Obey. They are professionals and know what they are talking about.

Tomorrow is another day!

Distance: 3.11
Time: 35:29
Pace: 11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment