Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Run

Yesterday, I attempted 5 miles on the treadmill. At 2 miles, I gave up. I didn't want to post a blog entry yesterday because I was hoping I could redeem myself this morning.

I had a good run this morning. Not the best, but still good. My pace is improving and I think I'm slowly getting back to where I was. I want to get back into the 10:15-10:59/mile range and I'm hoping that can still happen in this humidity.

I'm going to keep running as I have been, with walk breaks, and hope that I can take fewer breaks as time goes on. If I keep on with the mileage, even with walking, my hope is that, once the humidity goes away, in say, September, my pace will naturally quicken, since I'll be able to breathe easier. We'll see what happens.

Friday:
Distance: 2.02
Time: 23:22
Pace: 11:32

Saturday:
Distance: 5.01
Time: 56:26
Pace: 11:16

No comments:

Post a Comment