Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Day in Pictures

I decided to wear a dress to church today:

Then, I went to Lowe's, where dreams come true:

I also went to Target, where I avoided this aisle: And this aisle (pop is evil, pop is evil, pop is evil!! I'm trying to convince myself):And this aisle (I don't buy bottled water. To quote some girl named Megan, "Gathering an essential resource from an impoverished nation in order to profit by selling it around the world is never commendable.") :I did enjoy this aisle, however: After I came home and emptied the Jeep, it started to pour. I looked out and realized I'd forgotten a can of paint in the driveway! So, I got soaked: Then I did a little of this:And ate a little of this:And then jumped on this, and ran 5k worth of hills:Which lead to this, red-faced awesomeness (Please note the beads of sweat):Now I will enjoy this: And this:





Awesome, difficult run. I ran 5 minutes at 2% incline, then 5 at 4%, 5 at 2%-0%, 5 at 6%, 5 at 2-0%, 5 at 4%, and then 0% for the remainder. My speed was 5.5 during the 0-2% inclines, and 4.8-5.3 for the other. PHEW!! I'm not sure I have ever sweat that much in my life.

Distance: 3.12 miles

Time: 34:51

Pace: 11:10

2 comments:

  1. Fun post!! 5K of hills! KASHI!! Amy's Pizza!

    POP IS EVIL!!!!

    The end. (Of my totally random, gut-reaction-drive comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress, and that pizza looks good. And I agree about pop. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete