Saturday, January 30, 2010

Two Miles

I was injured on my long run this week. My right hip has been hurting off and on since then. I'm not sure if it's because of the distance, because it was on the treadmill (I have slightly different form on the treadmill than outside), or a combination of both. I've been trying to do stretches and sleep right to help my hip. I also decided to do two miles instead of four today, after it started hurting at a half mile.

I ran four times this week! I'm happy about that. I start my new job next week, so it will be hit or miss as to whether or not I can run as usual. Hopefully I can fit it in! I haven't worked for nearly a year, so it will be a big change, that's for sure.

Fourteen weeks until the 25k!

Distance: 2.11 miles
Time: 23:21
Average Pace: 11:01

No comments:

Post a Comment