Friday, January 22, 2010

Four Miles

Rough run today on the treadmill! I tell ya, it just goes by faster when you're running outside. I am officially using a training program now for the 25k. It's actually a first timer's marathon guide, so I'll stop at 15 weeks in (the training program is for 21 weeks). Then I'll have to modify it a smidge due to the mileage. I think it would have me at 18 mile long runs by the 25k, and I think that's too much. :P But it's a good program, and it helps me to have something to go by. I wouldn't be able to do it on my own, that's for sure!

I am supposed to be running four days a week though. I'm only doing 3 at most. So, next week, I'm aiming for four runs.

Distance: 4.01 miles
Time: 44:07
Average Pace: 10:59/mile

Shouldn't that be an average pace of about 11:02 per mile? I'm no mathemagician. Apparently that 0.01 mile throws everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment