Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing: Skapris!





Nike is the only place I've seen these for sale... it's capris with a skirt over top. Nice and feminine! I like the idea of just the skort, but let's face it - my thighs would rub together, causing so much friction the fire marshall would need to be called. Capris are perfect for me. So, this was my splurge. After a full work day today, I wasn't really in the mood to run, but seeing these in the mail changed my mind!


My review? Super cute and comfy. It bunches up a little at the pocket in the back at the elastic line. I think they'll fit a little better when I lose 5 more pounds. I think I'll wear these for my first race!


5k today on the treadmill:


Distance: 3.11
Time: 32:41
Pace: 10:29

2 comments:

  1. I've seen them on a few websites, but never at a price I wanted to pay yet. They are on my wish list though.

    In my rebellious eat-whatever-I-want mood, I haven't been running either. I would have gone last night if DH had, but he didn't want to so I didn't either. How's that for encouragement?!

    Your times are improving, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they weren't cheap, so it was definitely a nice splurge! :) Maybe they'll go on sale soon and you can get some (and I can get some more!)! :)

    I wish so much my hubby would run with me. He almost worked out in the same room as me today while I ran on the treadmill, but he changed his mind at the last second. hehe

    My times are improving and I'm thrilled with it!! Makes me think that running the marathon in under 5 hours is actually doable. I try not to think about the marathon much, because it stresses me out, but I'm loving seeing my times improving!

    Thanks for the encouragement, Mary!

    ReplyDelete