Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Long Run? Yeah, right.

I really wanted to get a long run in today. I chose not to get up early enough to do it before the sun got too high in the sky. When I went out, it was so bright I nearly died! Ok, well, maybe not, but it was bad.

My sunglasses broke a couple of weeks ago. I loved them... they were perfect for running, and would stay put, and they looked cute (which is very important). So sad. I do have a really nice pair of sunglasses for the car, but I can't wear those running, lest they fall off my face and break and I cry. I was at Wal*Mart the other day too... yet I didn't look for any new ones. Sigh.

I managed to do 5k today. I should have brought Frieda. I'll have to do that tomorrow.

THREE days until the 5k race! Woo hoo!

Distance: 3.11 miles
Time: 32:23
Pace: 10:23

2 comments:

  1. I like wearing a visor when it's sunny. Sunglasses don't feel comfortable to me, and I don't like a hat because my head gets hot. But a visor is great because it shades my eyes, keeps the sweat off my face, and allows my head to breathe.

    Have a great race!

    ReplyDelete