Sunday, June 13, 2010

Eighteen Weeks

Eighteen weeks until the marathon! I debated between two different training programs, and I like the one on Runner's World better, so I'm going to do that. The problem is, they only go as long as 16 weeks, so I have two more weeks until I start! I am itching to be officially training.

I took some time to rearrange my blog, and read a lot of my entries. It seems I am pretty inconsistent, doesn't it? That is not a good quality to have when training for something like a marathon. I'll have to work on that.

Speaking of being inconsistent, I haven't run since the 10k. Bad move! I ran tonight, and took three walk breaks. But I did it, even though I wanted to stay home and take another day off. So that's good, right?

Distance: 3.12 miles
Time: 33:47
Pace: 10:48

No comments:

Post a Comment