Friday, February 5, 2010

Stomach Cramps!

Oh what fun... I was able to leave work 4 hours early today! Woo hoo! I decided to take advantage of that by going for a run outside. I set my iPod for 10k. I chose a different route around the neighborhood to keep it interesting. At about 2 miles, I started getting stomach cramps. The half marathon stomach cramps. What's up with that? It hurt. About every half mile I had to stop, double over and let the cramp pass. Ow. Good times.

Thankfully my hip did not hurt me! I noticed it aching a little bit this week at work, while sitting for hours on end. But not while running. Hopefully I'm over that.

My arches are starting to hurt after a run, and I don't feel like I have enough support in my shoes anymore. I'll probably be going shopping in the next month or two for new runners. That is both exciting and irritating. :)

Despite the cramps, I had a pretty good pace!

Distance: 6.21 miles
Time: 1:09:04
Pace: 11:07/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment