Monday, August 23, 2010

Run Run

I went for a run after dinner tonight. I'd love to say it was really easy, but it wasn't. At this point, I should be running fartleks and tempo runs, but I'm still working on running the entire distance. I did it today, and it definitely wasn't an easy run. It had great moments, though, and it was nice to get out. I'm happy with my pace too!

As soon as I came home from work, I changed out of my work clothes and into my running clothes. I sat down on the couch and my husband asks me, "Didn't you just run the other day?" HA! That made me laugh. Funny guy.

I found a race to run next week, a September race, that starts at 7pm. That should be fun. I'd love to PR there, but it's not likely. I'm still going to hope for 32 minutes or under. I'm excited to have run a race every month from April through October. Maybe I can find a good one in November, too!

I found a couple of shirts at an outlet mall near here yesterday. I wore one tonight to test it out, and it fit well and was comfortable. My stomach's not nearly as flat as I'd like it to be, but that's ok, I guess! The only thing wrong with the shirt is that it shows the sweat a little. I had a darker circle on my stomach, and I'm sure that is super attractive. I might just wear the other shirt anyway (which I'm sure will have the same problem) and then dump water on me before pics so that you can't tell what is sweat and what is water. Mwahaha! Or, I might try to find some time on Friday night to go look at another store. Kinda irritating!

Distance: 5.6 miles
Time: 1:01:43
Pace: 11:01

No comments:

Post a Comment